Thursday, July 23, 2009

Surprise!

Yes, we were aware that he said that there would be a quiz in the 6th or 7th session.
And yes, we knew that we had no classes all morning and we could've read those chapters.
And yes, we still woke up at 10 after our thumbs started hurting from pressing Snooze.
And no, we were undettered by the number of people studying around us. 'Paranoid' ,we told them, 'He said only after he completes the 3rd chapter'

I am sorry I saw Diwakar sleeping in class and decided to do some social service by keeping him awake with an exciting game of Hollywood ergo not listening to a word of what was said in class thereby ensuring that both of us missed out on atleast 3 questions.
I am sorry Priya and I avoided studying all night with lame promises of getting up 'really early' in the morning.
I am even sorrier that we didn't open the pretty green book and took the shortcut thanks to Microsoft powerpoint.

I am happy I could atleast pretend to write answers for 25 out of 30 questions.
I am happy that the faces around me had the same expression as me.

Ah. The element of surprise.

2 comments:

perplexed said...

25 out of 30 ...not bad :D :D :D

Sumit said...

Yeah....25/30 is pretty decent actually! :)

Next time, do read the pretty green book too...